If we change our privacy and cookies policy, we will post any changes on this page and, where appropriate, notify you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy and cookies policy.
2. Data we collect and store
In order to deliver our services to you effectively, we may ourselves, collect store and process the following data, which you give us directly when you interact with the Website: (i) contact data (e.g. name, address, city, postcode, telephone number, email address), (iii) user identification data (e.g. IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, operating system and version) and (iv) user behaviour data (e.g. URL products viewed, page response times, download errors, page visit lengths, page interaction data, telephone numbers used to call us)
This happens, e.g., when you create an account, complete online questionnaires or social media function, enter a competition, correspond with us, or make any transactions with us. The collection of this data is sometimes automatic.
3. Data third parties collect
Certain third party service providers we use may collect your data. We include, below, details on the relevant data collected, the purposes for which such data is collected and any third party providers we use that collect such data.
- Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service, which allows us to track the use of the Website, prepare reports on user activity and share them with other Google services (service provider – Google Inc).
A cookie is a small file containing data (a combination of letters and numbers) that our Website can send to your browser. It may be stored on your computer’s hard drive and accessed by our web server or the servers of our third party service providers. This data can then be retrieved, which allows us to personalise your experience with us.
If you have any concerns or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How your data is used
- Marketing purposes. e.g. advertising, public relations, providing information, products and services that you ask for or (with your consent) which we think may interest you, permitting (with your consent) certain third parties to provide information about goods or services that we feel may interest you.
- Improving your experience of the Website. e.g. ensuring that our website content is presented to you in an effective manner, notifying you of any changes to our service, optimising the pages you are directed to.
- Helping us to deliver our services to you better. e.g. carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into with you, measuring our performance in terms of sales or otherwise, maintaining accounts & records.
6. Links to other websites
We may show links on our website to the websites of other businesses. This privacy and cookies policy applies only to our website and not to any other websites. Each third party website may have privacy policies different from this privacy and cookies policy and you should comply with these policies. If you visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites.
7. The security of your data
If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately on email@example.com.